My friend Melissa at
1. A latte from Peets to go. When you’re a volunteer at your kid’s elementary school, you need caffeine! Lately I’ve been treating myself to a latte on Fridays from my favorite coffee shop. Love!
2. Arbonne makeup primer. A friend introduced me to this a few months ago, and I’m totally hooked. I’m cheating on my
Less visible pores and lines? Gimme.
3. Hanging out with my munchkins. I love exploring the world through their eyes. I have few memories of my own childhood, don’t know why. My baby sister can not only remember exactly what she was wearing on March 7, 1983, but also the exact words from her spelling test that week. Her memory is amazing. Me? I can’t even remember the name of my second grade teacher.
I just love being a mom and getting to live vicariously through my children. They still believe in Santa, the Force, and the Tooth Fairy, so I’m treasuring it as long as it lasts.
4. Pie Recipes. I stocked up all all my supplies today for both
5. The wonder of flocking. Oh yes, I have discovered the fake snow and it is gooooood! Not so good when you wipe it on your favorite jeans (dagnabit!) but such a fun tool for adding that wintery frosted look. For all you folks that get snow all winter long, you may think I’m crazy for wanting to add snow to my décor. But out here in Cali we have to drive for hours up into the mountains to see a winter wonderland, so I’m totally faking the snow this year.
The front door wreath is under construction . . reveal coming soon!
6. Decorating our home for the holidays. We busted out the merry tunes last night and the Christmas closet has been opened. My excuses for decorating before Thanksgiving? 1) I’m not hosting it, 2) I’m throwing a Christmas party in 30 days, and 3) I just feel like it.
What are your favorite things ? Be sure to
Totally exciting news friends! For the next week, I’ve lined up so many goodies for you, I can’t wait to get started! All next week, I’ll be hosting a series of giveaways just in time for your holiday shopping. There will be something for everyone, including a super duper handy cutting tool that may or may not rhyme with "Hill Duet".
Happy happy weekend!